Executives and entrepreneurs
We know what got us here won’t get us there. The challenge is getting a bird’s eye view and identifying what you can do to increase your impact. Working with Mary as your coach you will identify what needs to happen and begin seeing amazing results.
- Mary works with CEO’s and the organization’s emerging talent to develop powerful leadership that will carry the company beyond its current performance. Emerging leaders will gain confidence, strengthen their ability to lead and inspire, and bring their own creativity to the organization’s success.
individuals ready for more
When you find yourself wondering, “what if..” you might be ready for coaching. Feeling stuck is a good place to be; it’s a clear sign that something more is waiting for you. Coaching will help you discover what your next more is and help you get there.
Whether a group needs to establish a longer term compelling vision and effective strategies or agree upon specific objectives for the short run, Mary helps the group focus and come to consensus. During the process groups assess:
- How big do we want our impact to be?
- Is our purpose still powerful and important?
- What is our progress?
- What can hold us back?
- Does our culture support our vision?
- What’s the plan?
In addition to her expertise as an executive and team coach and consultant in multiple industries, Mary has broad and deep experience in the nonprofit sector. During this time of unprecedented challenge, Mary understands the unique needs of nonprofit leaders as they navigate and adapt to the changing needs of clients, workforce, volunteers and funders. From assessment to strategy development and execution, she is well prepared and welcomes the opportunity to partner with nonprofit leaders to help strengthen capacity for achieving mission results by:
- Conducting meaningful organizational assessments
- Guiding teams through strategy development
- Focusing on alignment of culture with strategy; and
- Coaching individuals and teams to lead organization transformation
Additionally, Mary has a strong track record in the role of interim CEO who can help organizations maintain momentum and direction during times of leadership transition.
Connect With Mary
Mary Baker Coaching & Consulting